True-Line Homes prides itself on their team of dedicated and passionate staff. From the initial phone call through turnover day, projects are managed by a team of people who care about what they do and how they do it.
Our sales team is there whether you’re starting from scratch or with a plan in mind. By asking the right questions and being detail oriented during the planning stages, we ensure that homeowners are given appropriate allowances and have a realistic budget to make there dreams a reality.
Our in-house Design and Drafting team work hand in hand with our sales team to ensure that our homeowners end up with a plan that is functional, beautiful, cost effective and fits the clients’ lifestyle. Their construction experience gives them a real perspective of what works, and enables them to come up with creative solutions to design challenges.
Our Professional Home Builders Institute (PHBI) Certified Site Supervisor team – works together with our team of exceptional tradespeople, in-house Journeyman carpenters, designer, and sales team to ensure that projects are completed in a reasonable time, on budget and to the highest possible standard of quality. They are available to go over any questions and concerns that clients may have throughout the renovation process.
Our team of Tradespeople and Suppliers – we work together with the best Contractors and Suppliers available in Central Alberta, those who are dedicated to providing the highest quality materials, workmanship and service. We trust their experience and expertise to complete projects on time, and on budget and to ensure any potential issues are spotted and addressed throughout the construction process.
Our Service Team – is dedicated to ensuring our customers stay happy. We understand that issues may arise after a job has been completed and we will take care of these issues with our in-house serviceman, or by coordinating with the necessary Tradespeople to ensure that all products and workmanship are compliant with True-Lines high quality of standards.
RenoMark Code of Conduct – True-Line Contracting is a prfessional Renomark renovator which you can trust, and we are committed to giving you superior service. That’s why we agree to abide by the Code of Conduct, which promises a standard of performance higher than common industry practice.
Code of Conduct:
- Be a member in good standing of the local Home Builders’ Association
- Offer a minimum 2 year warranty on work (excludes minor home repair)
- Maintain a safe and organized work site at all times
- Abide by all of the Local Home Builders’ Association’s Code of Ethics
- Have access to education, training, and professional development
- Carry a minimum of 2 million in liability insurance
- Carry all applicable licenses and permits as required
- Provide a detailed written contract for all jobs
- Return homeowners phone calls within 2 business days
- Have and/or work with subcontractors which have workplace safety and employers’ liability coverage